In accordance with Federal regulatory accounting rules, it uses a uniform system of accounts that requires assigning and allocating costs based on types or cost pools.
What does USA stand for?
USA stands for Uniform System of Accounts
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USA
We have 579 other meanings of USA in our Acronym Attic
- Unconditional Self-Acceptance
- Unconventional Stellar Aspect
- Under Secretary of the Army
- Under Skirt Area
- Underground Service Alert
- Underground Sewer Adapter
- Underwriting Service Assistant (insurance)
- Unicycling Society of America
- Unified Shader Architecture
- Uniform Securities Act
- Uninterrupted Sharing Activity (education/reading)
- Union of South Africa
- Union Springs Academy (Union Springs, NY)
- Union Street Athletics (Bangor, Maine)
- Unionville-Sebewaing Area (Michigan School District)
- Unique Settable Attributes (Ciena)
- Unit Self Assessment (US Navy)
- United Scenic Artists
- United Secularists of America, Inc.
- United Seniors Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the "ballooning" of utility balance sheets also will create property tax complications and may require revisions to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission uniform system of accounts, * Statement no.