The regulator had been investigating the meetings for two years, concluding that Goldman's practice had been 'a dishonest and unethical violation of the Massachusetts Uniform Securities Act, by putting certain clients at an advantage over others.
What does USA stand for?
USA stands for Uniform Securities Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USA
We have 578 other meanings of USA in our Acronym Attic
- Unconditional Self-Acceptance
- Unconventional Stellar Aspect
- Under Satan's Authority
- Under Secretary of the Army
- Under Skirt Area
- Underground Service Alert
- Underground Sewer Adapter
- Underwriting Service Assistant (insurance)
- Unicycling Society of America
- Unified Shader Architecture
- Uniform System of Accounts
- Uninterrupted Sharing Activity (education/reading)
- Union of South Africa
- Union Springs Academy (Union Springs, NY)
- Union Street Athletics (Bangor, Maine)
- Unionville-Sebewaing Area (Michigan School District)
- Unique Settable Attributes (Ciena)
- Unit Self Assessment (US Navy)
- United Scenic Artists
- United Secularists of America, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform Laws (NCCUL) promulgated the Uniform Securities Act of 1956, which has been adopted at one time or another, in whole or in part, by 37 jurisdictions.
The exam covers the Uniform Securities Act and the guidelines for state registration of securities.