Two of the most important were the launch of Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantees URDG758 as a replacement of URDG458 rules in Jul 2010 and revisions to Incoterms, reducing the number of rules that define buyers' and sellers' respective obligations and risks when entering a contract of sale.
What does URDG stand for?
URDG stands for Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantees (International Chamber of Commerce)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of URDG in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Round Dance Council
- University Research and Development Committee
- University Research Degrees Committee
- Urban Research and Development Corporation (Bethlehem, PA)
- Urban Residential Development Corporation
- Utah Rural Development Council
- Urgent Defect
- Umbutfo Royal Defence Force (Swaziland)
- United Relief & Development Foundation (social services organization; Pakistan)
- Unrecorded Departure Forms (immigration)
- Urban and Regional Development Institute (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Urbancorp Realty Developers, Inc. (Philippines)
- Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (India)
- Your Dispatch (US Navy)
- Urban Rural Demarcation Line (Baltimore, MD)
- User Replaceable Diode Module (laser technology)
- Urban and Rural Development Network (Berlin, Germany)
- Ukrainian Revolutionary Democratic Party (emigre political party)
- Urban and Regional Development and Policy (Athens, Greece)
- Undergraduate Research and Design Symposium (University of Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Demand guarantees New rules explained With the International Chamber of Commerce's revised version of the Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantees (URDG) coming into effect next month, the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry's legal services department organised a seminar yesterday on URDG 758.
The event will see experts putting the final touches to the Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantees and discussing the challenges for business, trade and finance caused by the global crisis.