Individual state laws regarding the landlord-tenant relationship are governed by the Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act.
What does URLTA stand for?
URLTA stands for Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- You Are Welcome
- UniDirectional Link Detection (Cisco)
- Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency Communications
- Unilateral Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Paralysis
- Uniform Resource Locator of the Day (site of the day)
- Ukrainian Rural Livelihoods Programme
- Uniform Resource Locator Position Manager (SearchUp, Inc.)
- Universities Rugby League Queensland (Australia)
- Ultrafast Raman Loss Spectroscopy
- Update Resume/Leave Town
- Your Letter (US Navy)
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minor (children who have come to the United states seeking some type of legal relief)
- Undergraduate Research and Mentoring (various locations)
- Underrepresented Minority
- Unidad Residencial Montserrat (Madrid, Spain)
- Unified Records Management
- Unified Relationship Matrix (computing)
- Unified Resource Management
- Union Rescue Mission (Los Angeles, CA)
- Universal Recovery Methodology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Court decided, however, to reject the traditional rule in light of its interpretation of the Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act (URLTA), enacted by the Alaska Legislature in 1974 to modernize the law in this area, AS 34.