Arizona, Delaware, Kansas, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia and the District of Columbia have enacted the Uniform Real Property Electronic Recording Act recommended by the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws (NCCUSL).
What does URPERA stand for?
URPERA stands for Uniform Real Property Electronic Recording Act (US)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist (vehicle feature)
- Unfunded Regular Programme Activity (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Unified Rating of Professional Armwrestling (international classification)
- United Rail Passenger Alliance, Inc.
- Utah Recreation and Parks Association (Springville, UT)
- University Research Policy Advisory Committee (University of Virginia)
- University Resources and Priorities Advisory Committee (State University of New York at Albany; Albany, NY)
- Urban Radio Propagation Channel
- Union des Radio de Proximité de Côte d'Ivoire (French: Union of Radio Near the Ivory Coast)
- Union for Radical Political Economics (Amherst, MA)
- Urban Research and Policy Evaluation Regional Research Laboratory (University of Liverpool; Liverpool, England, UK)
- Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (Cisco)
- Ultra Role Playing Game
- Unit for Retail Planning Information (industry journal; UK)
- Uro-Radiology Prostate Institute (Vienna, VA)
- Unione Regionale Province Liguri (Italian: Regional Union Ligurian Provinces; Genoa, Italy)
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Urzad Rejestracji Produktow Leczniczych (Polish: Department of Registration of Medicinal Products)
- Universal Related Popup Menus
- User Redhat Package Manager (Linux)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE NEW UNIFORM REAL PROPERTY ELECtronic Recording Act (URPERA), which gives county clerks and recorders the legal authority to prepare for electronic recording of real property records, has been approved by the National Conference of Commissioners, Chicago.