In this position, Bianchi is responsible for the oversight of 104 Navy Exchange facilities with nearly 300 stores worldwide, 40 Navy Lodges, 158 Ship's Stores, Navy Clothing Textile and Research Facility and the Uniform Program Management Office.
What does UPMO stand for?
UPMO stands for Uniform Program Management Office (US Navy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UPMO
- Unions Professionnelles des Médecins Libéraux
- Urban Property Management Limited (Hong Kong)
- Urban Property Management Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- User Performance Monitor Local Control
- Union Professionnelle des Médecins exerçant à titre Libéral de la région Rhône-Alpes
- Unified Project Management Methodology (International Institute for Learning, Inc.; New York, NY)
- Universal PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) Master Mix (genetic analysis tool; TaqMan)
- Unit Pengurusan Maklumat Negeri (Malay: Information Management Unit)
- Uganda Private Midwives Organisation (formerly Uganda Private Midwives Association)
- Unified Project Management Office (Philippines)
- Uji Penilaian Mutu Pendidikan (Indonesian: Test of Educational Quality Assessment)
- University Physics with Modern Physics
- Urban Parks Management Plan (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Urban Planning and Management Programme (Kosovo)
- Unit Personnel Management Roster
- United Precious Metal Refining, Inc. (Alden, NY)
- Utah Petroleum Marketers and Retailers Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Union of Palestinian Medical Relief Committees
- Ultimate Pandora Memory Stick (hardware)
- Union Park Middle School (Orlando, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Friermood, director, NEXCOM's Uniform Program Management Office.
NEXCOM provides oversight for 103 Navy Exchange complexes with nearly 300 stores, as well as 41 Navy Lodges, ship's stores and the Uniform Program Management Office.
The Uniform Program Management Office (UPMO) is responsible for the execution of the Navy Uniform Program including uniform policy recommendations, product improvement, design change, uniform development and Fleet introduction.