Prince Edward Island recently passed a franchise disclosure law for the first time, Ontario amended its regulations governing franchises to alter the requirements regarding financial statements, Alberta extended its franchise regulations to be effective into 2015, and the Uniform Law Conference of Canada is about to present proposed regulations to uniform franchise legislation.
What does ULCC stand for?
ULCC stands for Uniform Law Conference of Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ULCC
We have 14 other meanings of ULCC in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Land Ceiling Act (India)
- Urban Landscape Conservation Areas
- Ultralightweight Camouflage Net System
- Ultra-Lightweight Camouflage Net System - General Purpose
- University of London Careers Advisory Service (UK)
- Unpressurized Logistics Carrier Attach System
- Ultra-Light Camouflage Support System
- Ultra Low Carbon Bainite
- Ultra Large Crude Carrier (extremely big tanker)
- Ultra Low Cost Carrier (avation)
- Union League Club of Chicago
- University of London Church Choir (est. 1992; London, UK)
- University of London Computer Centre
- Universal Life Church Christian Fellowship (est. 1959)
- underlying cause of death
- United Laotian Community Development, Inc. (est. 1994; California)
- Unified Life-Cycle Engineering
- United Linux Certified Expert
- University Lutheran Church of the Epiphany (St. Cloud, MN)
- Underwater Launch Current and Energy Recorder
Samples in periodicals archive:
FACT FILE The Uniform Law Conference of Canada was founded in 1918 to harmonize the laws of the provinces and territories of Canada, and, where appropriate, the federal laws as well.
The Uniform Electronic Commerce Act was recently adopted by the Uniform Law Conference of Canada with the intent that it be adopted by legislatures across Canada.