Both the real estate industry and the community groups are troubled by the concept of an Advisory Design Panel that would grant exceptions for yet to be defined architectural excellence and would require going through the Uniform Land Use Review Process (ULURP).
What does ULURP stand for?
ULURP stands for Uniform Land Use Review Process
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 4 other meanings of ULURP in our Acronym Attic
- Utrechtse Lawn Tennis Vereniging (Dutch: Utrecht Lawn Tennis Association)
- Unofficial Looney Tunes World
- Unconditional Location Update
- University of London Union
- Upload Unit
- Ulusal Dagitim (Turkish: National Distribution; Linux based Turkish OS distribution)
- University of Lueneburg (Germany)
- Uppsala Linux User Group
- Utah LEGO Users Group
- Urban Land Use Planning
- Udruzenje Likovnih Umetnika Srbije (Association of Fine Artists of Serbia)
- Ultra Light Vliegtuig
- Ultra Low Voltage
- Ultra Low Volume
- UltraLink Viewer (Rose Electronics)
- University of La Verne (La Verne, CA)
- Unmanned Launch Vehicle
- Ultra Light Vertical Array
- Uniform Linear Virtual Array
- United Licensed Victuallers Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But some people are talking about a lawsuit based on the fact that whoever is the designated developer did not have to go through the Uniform Land Use Review Process.
DEP settled on this site because it was in an industrial area and was so confident, Michaels noted, it started the Uniform Land Use Review Process (ULURP), which brought the plan before the Community Board and Shulman's office for approval.
Because under outdated zoning ordinances food stores are specifically prohibited to be larger than 10,000 square feet, the plans must go through the Uniform Land Use Review Process and be approved by the Community Board, Borough President, City Council and Mayor.
Condemnation of the lease will have to be approved under the Uniform Land Use Review Process.
Under the City Charter that has been in force for a year, the streamlined nine-month Uniform Land Use Review Process -- known as ULURP -- gives local community boards a turn at reviewing development.
1 billion mixed use development proposed for the Upper West Side railyards entered the Uniform Land Use Review Process just before the summer.