In 1993, the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws completed drafting the Uniform Health Care Decisions Act (UHCDA).
What does UHCDA stand for?
UHCDA stands for Uniform Health Care Decisions Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- University Heights Community Center
- University of Hawai'i Community Colleges
- University of Hawaii Cancer Center (Honolulu, HI)
- University of Huddersfield Climbing Club (UK)
- Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma (oncology)
- Upper Hutt City Council (New Zealand)
- UV Honey Comb Cuff
- Union of Hellenic Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Greece)
- Unité d'Hospitalisation de Courte Durée (French: Short-Term Hospitalization Unit)
- Universal Host Controller Driver
- Unit of Health-Care Epidemiology (Oxford University; UK)
- Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut, Inc.
- Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut (Meriden, CT)
- Upper Hume Community Health Service (Australia)
- Universal Host Controller Interface
- Uniform Health Care Information Act (state legislation; Washington)
- University of Houston - Clear Lake (Texas)
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Urban High Crime Neighborhood Initiative
- Universal Health Care for Oregon
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article describes and discusses the Patient Self-Determination Act (PSDA) and the Uniform Health Care Decisions Act (UHCDA), two legislative efforts that focus on the preservation of end-of-life autonomy.