For background, see Cook, "The AICPA Looks at the Uniform Definition of a Child," T/A, October 2006, p.
What does UDOC stand for?
UDOC stands for Uniform Definition of a Child (US IRS)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UDOC
We have 3 other meanings of UDOC in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Design New York
- Ultra Density Optical (phase change optical storage)
- Undelivered Orders
- Undetermined Origin
- Unified Development Ordinance (land use and zoning regulations)
- Union des Opticiens (French: Union of Opticians; Paris, France)
- Universidad de Oriente (Spanish: University of the East; Venezuela)
- University of Dortmund (Germany)
- User Defined Object
- Ultrafiltered Dissolved Organic Carbon
- University Directories on Campus
- University of Durham Orienteering Club (UK)
- Unscheduled Discrete Organic Chemical (Chemical Weapons Convention)
- Utah Department of Corrections
- Ultra Deep Ocean Engineering (Japan)
- Universal Digital Operational Flight Trainer
- Union Départementale des Organismes de Gestion de l'Enseignement Catholique (French: Departmental Union of Organizations of Catholic Education Management)
- Utah Division of Oil, Gas and Mining
- Utah Department of Health
- Ultrafiltered Dissolved Organic Matter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beyond extensions, the act also includes several new provisions, such as a new uniform definition of a child.
The positions expressed on phase-outs and uniform definition of a child represent the policy of the American Bar Association.