The lawsuit also seeks a ruling that the Defendants are in violation of the Lanham Act, the Uniform Deceptive Trade Practices Act and the False Marking statute based on claims that the Defendants are falsely marking their products and services as "patented.
What does UDTPA stand for?
UDTPA stands for Uniform Deceptive Trade Practices Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Urban Development Training Center (Nepal)
- Utility Dog Tracking Dog (American Kennel Club designation)
- Utility Dog Tracking Dog Excellent
- Underage Drinking Task Force
- Urban Design Task Force
- User-Defined Table Function
- Upper Digestive Tract Hemorrhage
- Unified Data Technologies, Ltd.
- User-Defined Type Name
- Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices (law)
- Underwater Demolition Teams, Amphibious Forces, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Underwater Demolition Team Replacement (US Navy)
- Up and Down Transformed Response Rule
- United Dirt Track Racing Association
- Unité de Développement des Technologies du Silicium (French)
- Universal Data Transfer Service
- University Distinguished Teaching Scholars (Colorado State University)
- University of Dubuque Theological Seminary (Dubuque, IA)
- Urban Discipleship Training School (Youth with a Mission; Garden Valley, TX)
- Upper Delaware Trout Unlimited (Long Eddy, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attorneys who practice insurance law can explain technical issues involving the application of a state insurance regulatory scheme or the application of the Uniform Deceptive Trade Practices Act to the conduct in question.