40 Source: Uniform Bank Performance Reports Although much improved, ROAA remains far below the out-of-district peer ratio of 0.
What does UBPR stand for?
UBPR stands for Uniform Bank Performance Report
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBPR
- Ubiquitin-Binding Protein Homolog
- Uncle Bobs Pancake House (gaming clan)
- United Bank of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Ultrasound Bone Profile Index
- University of Bridgeport Purple Knights (Connecticut)
- Uniontown Branch Public Library (Uniontown, WA)
- University at Buffalo Public License (open source license; State University of New York, Buffalo)
- Underwater Battery Plotting Room
- United Brachial Plexus Network
- Uni-Bell PVC Pipe Association (Dallas, TX)
- Union des Banques Populaires du Rwanda (Kigali, Rwanda)
- Ultrasound Bone Profile Score
- University Board on Promotion and Tenure
- Unlimited Best Places to Work
- Universitat de Barcelona-Químiques (Ciencias)
- Unconstrained Binary Quadratic Programming Problem (algorithm)
- Ubiquitin-Protein Ligase E3 Component N-Recognin
- Ultimate Breakfast Round (trademark of Rich's Foodservice)
- Undefined Bit Rate (ATM)
- Unfocused Boss Rambling
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 times the peer average (Source: Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council - Uniform Bank Performance Report as of March 31, 2010 - Insured commercial banks having assets between $1 billion and $3 billion).
56 percent of total loans among similar banks, according to the Uniform Bank Performance Report issued by the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council.
The principal source of comparative statistics is the FDIC Uniform Bank Performance Report, which provides comparisons based on both size and geographic location.
56 Source: Uniform Bank Performance Reports Return on assets (ROA) for the third quarter was 0.
According to uniform bank performance reports filed with the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council, the collective value of loans in those banks' nonperforming columns are up 10.