6 introduces a Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP) screen for efficient delivery of Uniform Appraisal Dataset (UAD) files to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
What does UAD stand for?
UAD stands for Uniform Appraisal Dataset (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UAD
We have 40 other meanings of UAD in our Acronym Attic
- University of Advancing Computer Technology (Tempe, AZ)
- Urine Antibody Competition Test
- User Advisory Consultative Team (UK)
- Ushamartin Academy of Communication Technology (India)
- Universal Automatic Control and Test Equipment
- Unita Analisi Crimini Violenti (Italian: Violent Crime Analysis Unit; Ministry of the Interior; Italy)
- Unmanned Aerial Combat Vehicle (various armed forces)
- Unattended Death
- Under Agreement Dated
- Under-Aged Drinking
- Unifying Action Declaration (mission and vision statements)
- Union pour l’Alternance Démocratique (French: Union for Democratic Changeover, Djibouti)
- Unit Audit Dalam (Malay: Internal Audit Unit)
- United Action for Democracy
- Universal Audio Digital
- Universitas Ahmad Dahlan (Indonesian: Ahmad Dahlan University)
- University of Abertay Dundee (Scotland)
- Unloading Auger Drive
- Unmanned Attack Drone
- Updated Authorization Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
UMDP creates a universal format in which all appraisers evaluate properties and code the property, called the Uniform Appraisal Dataset, creating uniform standards for all appraisers.
In addition, the access Byte Software provides to the BuildFax database enables lenders to easily comply with emerging Uniform Appraisal Dataset (UAD) requirements.
The Federal Housing Finance Agency's Uniform Appraisal Dataset program, designed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to improve the quality and consistency of appraisals for federal mortgages, goes into effect Sept.
It includes the Uniform Appraisal Dataset, which details required fields for an appraisal report and new definitions, acronyms and responses necessary to complete the revised forms.