They regretted that the nurses of the province are also deprived of the Uniform allowance which the nurses are getting as Rs.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Uniform Allowance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- Und Andere (German: and others)
- Under Age
- Under Armour (stock symbol)
- Underground Atlanta
- Underwriters Accepted
- Unequal Angle (mechanical material engineering)
- Unfair Advantage (CSI Data)
- Unified Architecture (open connectivity)
- Uniform Act (Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisitions Policies Act of 1970, as amended)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The I was planning to return to the theme of pragmatism around public service cuts by querying one of the City Council's potential cuts, school uniform allowances, by highlighting it as a good example of pragmatism.
Conservative Group leader Cllr Chris Hobson welcomed the council's review of the upper tiers of management and Labour councillor Bernie Taylor welcomed the decision not to axe the school uniform allowance for families in need.
The report recommends more uniform allowances for renewable energy, such as higher wind turbines, by local jurisdictions.
Your uniform allowance should be paid even when you are not on duty but on paid leave.