In this way, the three Albanian parties in the Parliament unanimously opposed VMRO-DPMNE and SDSM, which, thus far, have not commented on the unified requirements of the Albanian side.
What does UR stand for?
UR stands for Unified Requirement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UR
We have 13 other meanings of UR in our Acronym Attic
- Ultimate Ratio
- Unbridled Racing (Unbridled Racing Stable)
- Uncertain Reasoning
- Unconditioned Response (psychology)
- Underground Racing (Charlotte, NC)
- Underground Resistance (Detroit electro collective)
- Unemplyment Rate (labor statistic)
- Unfinanced Requirement(s)
- Unforgotten Realms (online animated comedy show)
- Unidirectional Ring
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gynecology does not have the same type of unified requirement, but FLS could act as a model, Dr.