Iron Mountain's 2012 "Comphance Benchmark Report: A View into Unified Records Management," which was based on an analysis of 4,000 comphance risk assessments, found that the number of organizations with a single pohcy for handling paper and electronic files is increasing.
What does URM stand for?
URM stands for Unified Records Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of URM
We have 43 other meanings of URM in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform Resource Locator Position Manager (SearchUp, Inc.)
- Universities Rugby League Queensland (Australia)
- Ultrafast Raman Loss Spectroscopy
- Update Resume/Leave Town
- Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
- Your Letter (US Navy)
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minor (children who have come to the United states seeking some type of legal relief)
- Undergraduate Research and Mentoring (various locations)
- Underrepresented Minority
- Unidad Residencial Montserrat (Madrid, Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the leading provider of records management solutions, unveiled Unified Records Management for SharePoint 2010 at the 2012 ARMA International Annual Conference and Expo.
Until you can manage all your records under one program, regardless of format or location, the road to unified records management will remain a rocky one.
As a customer of both Software Intelligence and Interwoven, we are excited by the possibilities of a single unified records management platform from a company we have grown to trust.
With Accutrac, we give them a unified records management solution that is easily deployed and can integrate with their existing information management investments - both physical and electronic - to solve these challenges, ensuring compliance while reducing both costs and risk.
With this new strategic partnership, OmniRIM and Armedia can now jointly deliver and implement unified records management systems quickly and cost effectively to government organizations that require solutions from the GSA Catalog.