Iron Mountain's 2012 "Comphance Benchmark Report: A View into Unified Records Management," which was based on an analysis of 4,000 comphance risk assessments, found that the number of organizations with a single pohcy for handling paper and electronic files is increasing.
What does URM stand for?
URM stands for Unified Records Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of URM
We have 43 other meanings of URM in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform Resource Locator Position Manager (SearchUp, Inc.)
- Universities Rugby League Queensland (Australia)
- Ultrafast Raman Loss Spectroscopy
- Update Resume/Leave Town
- Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
- Your Letter (US Navy)
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minor (children who have come to the United states seeking some type of legal relief)
- Undergraduate Research and Mentoring (various locations)
- Underrepresented Minority
- Unidad Residencial Montserrat (Madrid, Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Running Smarter: Unified Records Management, Document Management, and Imaging Presented by Jeffrey Green, Director of Compliance, LaserFiche Document Imaging 3:00 p.