The SRA 1200 provides a new unified policy management interface to simplify how IT managers grant access to corporate resources.
What does UPM stand for?
UPM stands for Unified Policy Management (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPM
We have 90 other meanings of UPM in our Acronym Attic
- Union Plus Legal Service
- Union Privilege Legal Service
- Union-Philanthropic Literary Society (debating society)
- University of Plymouth (UK)
- UltiPro Performance Management
- Ultra-Pure Metal
- Umdrehung pro Minute (German: revolutions per minute)
- Un Punto Macrobiotico (Italian)
- Under Pressure Music (rock band)
- Unidad de Política Migratoria (Spanish: Migration Policy Unit; Mexico)
- Unified Portfolio Manager (various companies)
- Union for a Popular Movement (France)
- Union pour La Méditerranée (French: Union for the Mediterranean; est. 2008)
- Union Pour Monaco (French: Union for Monaco)
- Union Progressiste Mauritanienne
- Union Progressiste Melanesienne (New Caledonia)
- Unit Production Manager (film and video production)
- United Paper Mills Ltd.
- United People's Movement
- United Professors of Marin (AFT local 1610)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new OSTs include a full suite of services such Web and mail filtering, WAP and MMS filtering for mobile operators, a wide range of antivirus and malware detection engines, firewall, IDS/IPS, web acceleration and unified policy management.