Unified patient information management is 'the healthcare Internet' Healthcare is an activity, a process, a matrix of supply-chain-type exercises.
What does UPIM stand for?
UPIM stands for Unified Patient Information Management (NaviNet)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPIM
We have 1 other meaning of UPIM in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Pictures International Entertainment (NBC Universal)
- University Priorities Investment Fund (Canada)
- Utah Partners in Flight (avian conservation)
- Urban Policy Implementation Group (UK)
- Union Printcraft International Golf Association
- Uniform Procurement Instrument Identification Numbering System
- Unidad Profesional Interdisciplinaria En Ingeniería Y Tecnologías Avanzadas (Mexico)
- Unique Partner Identification Key (German Chemical Industry Association)
- Universal Power Interface Kit
- Unico Prezzo Italiano Milano
- Universal Physical Interface Module (ethernet)
- Unique Patient Identification Number (health identifier)
- Unique Personal Identification Number
- Unique Physician Identifier Number
- Unique Provider Identification Number
- Universal Physician Identification Number (healthcare)
- Universal Provider Identifier Number (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services)
- Utah Program Improvement Planning System (special education; Utah State Office of Education)
- Uniform Photographic Interpretation Report
- University Park Institutional Review Board (University of Southern California)