The meeting of four major political parties, the Unified Communist Party of Nepal-Maoists (UCPN-M), the Nepali Congress (NC) , the Communist Party of Nepal Unified Marxist Leninist (CPN-UML) and United Democratic Madhesi Front (UDMC), on Thursday evening had decided to request the president to extend the deadline after they failed to agree on a common candidate, to lead the new government.
What does UML stand for?
UML stands for Unified Marxist Leninist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UML
We have 69 other meanings of UML in our Acronym Attic
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (video game)
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- University of Missouri-Kansas City Law Review
- Ulusal Medikal Kurtarma Ekibi
- Uniform Motion Kalman Filter
- Udruga Mladih Korak Ispred (Croatian: Youth Association Step Ahead)
- Usaha Menengah Kecil Mikro (Indonesian: Small Micro Medium Enterprises; Indonesia)
- Usaha Mikro Kecil Menengah (Indonesia)
- Unconditional Maximum Likelihood
- Uncorrelated Missile Launch
- Unified Modeling Language (Object Management Group, OMG)
- United Microwave Laboratory (Saint Petersburg, Russia)
- Universal Markup Language (common, but incorrect)
- Universal Mission Load
- University Map Library (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Upper Mixed Layer (oceanography)
- User Mode Linux
- Usha Martin Limited (est. 1961; Jharkhand, India)
- Unified Modeling Language for Framework Instantiation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bista is among five ministers from the Unified Marxist Leninist party inducted by Khanal Monday.
The third largest party in the parliament Communist Party Nepal- Unified Marxist Leninist, which has a critical role in deciding who becomes the Prime Minister, has decided to stay neutral in Monday's election, too.
One major political party, the Unified Marxist Leninist Party has welcomed Deuba's re-appointment as ''partial correction of regression.