Discomfort glare assessments should be done on a project-specific basis through a unified glare rating UGR) computation, which accounts for all of these factors [DiLaura and others 2011].
What does UGR stand for?
UGR stands for Unified Glare Rating (lighting)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UGR
We have 13 other meanings of UGR in our Acronym Attic
- U Got Private Message
- USIGS Geospatial Production Management
- United Kingdom-Georgia Professional Network (Democratic Republic of Georgia)
- Upper Great Plains Region
- Upper Great Plains Technology Conference and Trade Show (Fargo, ND)
- Urinary Glutamic-Pyruvic Acid Transaminase (biochemistry)
- Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute
- Unconventional Gas Resource (various locations)
- Under God's Rainbow (Christian book distributor)
- Underground Racerz (game)
- Unit Ground Rations
- Unité de Gestion des Risques (French: Unit Risk Management)
- United Group Resources (Australia)
- Unitized Group Rations
- Universidad de Granada
- Université de la Grande Région (French: University of the Greater Region; Liège, Belgium)
- Uterine Growth Restriction
- Unitized Group Ration - A option
- Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia
- University of Guelph Retirees Association (est. 1991; Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LG based these settings on the unified glare rating (UGR) recommended by International Commission on Illumination to ensure a comfortable viewing experience.