Abstract: Braille-reading mathematicians, scientists, and computer scientists were asked to examine the usability of the Unified English Braille Code (UEB) for technical materials.
What does UEBC stand for?
UEBC stands for Unified English Braille Code
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Underwater Electric Potential
- União dos Escoteiros do Brasil (Portuguese: Union of Brazilian Scouts)
- Union des Entreprises de Bruxelles (French: Union of Businesses; Brussels; Belgium)
- United Effort Brotherhood (fictional church)
- United European Bank
- United Examining Board (UK)
- University Executive Board (UK)
- University of Economics and Business Administration (Vienna, Austria)
- User & Entity Behavior Analytics (cybersecurity)
- Utah Elk Breeders Association
- Union Économique Belgo-Luxembourgeoise
- Université d'Eté de Boulogne-sur-Mer (French: Summer University of Boulogne-sur-Mer; Boulogne-sur-Mer, France)
- Unusual Estrogen-Binding Protein
- Unit for Evidence-Based Practice and Policy
- Unresolved Erasure Bit Rate
- Ubuntu Easy Business Server (computer utility)
- Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator (gaming)
- Unique Elite Business Solutions (Saudi Arabia)
- Unitarized Eikonal Born Series (electron-atom scattering)
- University Entrance, Bursaries and Scholarships (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another issue related to Braille literacy in Nigeria is that Nigeria has given the Unified English Braille Code (UEBC) formal recognition and adoption.
Perhaps, by Louis Braille's next milestone birthday, the commonality of language and the respective braille codes in all languages will lend themselves to unified braille codes that are similar to the unified English braille code on which the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa are currently struggling to agree.