Cole will moderate a session on the Denver Land Use Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) plan on Friday, April 8 at 10:45 a.
What does UDO stand for?
UDO stands for Unified Development Ordinance (land use and zoning regulations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UDO
We have 21 other meanings of UDO in our Acronym Attic
- United Daily News (newspaper; China)
- Unreal Developer Network (Epic Games)
- United Digital Network, Inc.
- Universal Design Network Japan (fashion; Japan)
- University for Development of National Races
- Utah Department of Natural Resources
- Universal Design New York
- Ultra Density Optical (phase change optical storage)
- Undelivered Orders
- Undetermined Origin
- Union des Opticiens (French: Union of Opticians; Paris, France)
- Universidad de Oriente (Spanish: University of the East; Venezuela)
- University of Dortmund (Germany)
- User Defined Object
- Ultrafiltered Dissolved Organic Carbon
- Uniform Definition of a Child (US IRS)
- University Directories on Campus
- University of Durham Orienteering Club (UK)
- Unscheduled Discrete Organic Chemical (Chemical Weapons Convention)
- Utah Department of Corrections
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under Winston-Salem's Unified Development Ordinance, a transmission tower is a permitted use, but a party can only erect such a tower flit obtains a special use permit from the city.