Defense Department terminology no longer recognizes the phrase Unified Action Armed Forces.
What does UNAAF stand for?
UNAAF stands for Unified Action Armed Forces
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of UNAAF in our Acronym Attic
- User Network Aspects
- Utah Nurses Association
- United National Alliance Gilgit-Baltistan (Pakistan)
- United Nations Association of the United Kingdom
- United Nations Association of the United States of America
- Ugandan North American Association
- United Nations Association of Albania
- United Notary Association of America
- Universal Network Access Arrangement
- United Nations Aliens Analyzing Agency
- Uganda National Association of the Blind (est. 1970)
- United Nations Association of Bangladesh (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Universidad Andrés Bello
- Union Nationale des Auteurs et Compositeurs (French: National Union of Authors and Composers; est. 1959)
- United Nations Association in Canada
- United Nations Association of Cuba
- United Nurses Associations of California (Union of Health Care Professionals; San Dimas, CA)
- Universal Accommodation (Coventry, UK)
- Universidad Nacional del Callao (Peru)
- Upland NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) Assistance Committee (resource management assistance consortium; Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information on command relationships, see Joint Publication (JP) 0-2, Unified Action Armed Forces.
Joint Pub 0-2, Unified Action Armed Forces, Department of Defense, Washington DC, 10 Jul 01.