The Unified Abrasives Manufacturers Association (UAMA) is opening its ranks to attract new members.
What does UAMA stand for?
UAMA stands for Unified Abrasives Manufacturers Association (est. 1999)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UAMA
We have 2 other meanings of UAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Airshed Model
- User Access Management
- User Access Module
- User Account Manager (software)
- User Alert Message
- User Authentication Method
- User Authentication Module (Microsoft software for secure networking between Mac computers and Windows NT Servers)
- User to Access Mapper
- Utility Asset Management (various locations)
- Ukrainian-American Military Association (est. 1996)
- United American Muslim Association (Brooklyn, NY)
- University of Alberta Marketing Association (Canada)
- University of Arizona Museum of Art
- Upper Arm Muscle Area (physiology)
- Upper Arm Muscle Area by Height
- Unicode Ate My Brain
- Utah Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Unit of Action Maneuver Battle Lab
- Unilateral Absence of Main Branch of Pulmonary Artery
- Ukrainian Association of Management Consultants (professional group)