Abnormalities on brain MRI scans were identified in six patients, most commonly an unidentified bright object (UBO)," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Daniel Fatovich, from the hospital's Centre for Clinical Research in Emergency Medicine.
What does UBO stand for?
UBO stands for Unidentified Bright Object (radiology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UBO
We have 22 other meanings of UBO in our Acronym Attic
- Union Bank of Norway Oslo
- Urinary Bladder Nontransitional Tissue
- Ublock Origin (web browser extension)
- Ultimate Baseball Online
- Ultimate Beneficial Owner
- Ultimate Bottle Opener (Kult Inn product)
- Under Bench Oven (cabinetry)
- Underground Beat Online (Sacramento, CA based independent online magazine)
- Unemployment Benefit Office (UK)
- Uniform Business Office (US DoD)
- Unincorporated Business Organization
- Unique Business Offering
- United Booking Office (1920's Vaudeville Syndicate)
- Universal Boxing Organization
- Université de Bretagne Occidentale (French University Britanny)
- Urban Box Office
- United Bank Officers Association (bank employees union; various locations)
- United Bus Owners of America (formerly National Association of Motor Bus Operators)
- Upper Bucks Orthopaedic Association (Sellersville, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An MRI found multiple "UBOs," unidentified bright objects, or spots, on her brain.