Aug 31, 2007 Alitalia will end up in foreign hands, Unicredito Italiano CEO Alessandro Profumo predicted in an interview with Il Sole 24 Ore, in which he blamed Italian protectionism.
What does UCI stand for?
UCI stands for Unicredito Italiano (Italian banking group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCI
We have 105 other meanings of UCI in our Acronym Attic
- Under the Computer Hood Users Group
- United Church Users Group
- Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village (Canada)
- University Center for Human Values
- Microcurie (unit of radioactivity)
- Ultimate Creations, Inc. (various organizations)
- Ultrasonic Contact Impedance (hardness test method)
- Unclassified Controlled Information
- Under Construction Indefinitely
- Unemployment Compensation Insurance
- Unidad de Cuidados Intensivos
- Union City, Indiana
- Unión Corresponsalía Internacional (Guatemala)
- Union Cycliste Internationale (International Cycling Union)
- Union Cynologique International
- Union des Constructeurs Immobiliers (French: Union of Builders)
- Unique Client Identifier
- Unique Consignment Identifier
- Unit Compliance Inspection (military)
- United Cinemas International (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lens Investment Management, a large shareholder in the Pioneer Group, played a central role in forcing the sale of the company to UniCredito Italiano in May by threatening to initiate a proxy battle to install a more compliant board.