Incidental lesions typically found in children include unicameral bone cyst, fibrous dysplasia, and non-ossifying fibroma.
What does UBC stand for?
UBC stands for Unicameral Bone Cyst
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UBC
We have 133 other meanings of UBC in our Acronym Attic
- Union of Bulgarian Black Sea Local Authorities
- Ultimate Black Belt Test
- Uist Builders Construction (Outer Hebrides, UK)
- Ukrainian Bandurist Chorus (Livonia, MI)
- Ultra Bright Colour
- Un Buen Comienzo (Spanish: A Good Start; educational program)
- Un-Bounded Cycle
- Unburned Carbon
- Unclaimed Baggage Center
- Undergraduate Business Council (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SBCs are also known as "traumatic bone cysts", "simple bone cysts", "haemorrhagic bone cysts", "extravasation cysts", unicameral bone cyst and progressive bone cavity [Donkor and Punnia-Moorthy, 1994; Xanthinaki et al, 2006].