Parameters for Percussion Drilling and TBM Excavation Teale (1965), besides, to introduce the specific energy concept in rotation drilling, indicated that the work process carried out in the rock breaking in each volume unit was related to the uniaxial compressive strength of that rock.
What does UCS stand for?
UCS stands for Uniaxial Compressive Strength
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UCS
We have 194 other meanings of UCS in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Connecticut River Valley
- University of Cincinnati Raymond Walters (College)
- University of California Riverside Extension
- UAV (Unmanned Air Vehicle) Control Station
- UConn (University of Connecticut) Conference Services (Storrs, CT)
- Ultimate Collector's Series (Lego)
- Uncommanded Slats Deployment (aviation)
- Unconditioned Stimulus
- Unconfined Compressive Strength
- Underwater Combat System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study reveals that the p-wave velocity and uniaxial compressive strength (UCS) decreased with increasing moisture content.