Niklewicz, Czy Unia Europejska zamrozi Bulgarie i Rumunie?
What does UE stand for?
UE stands for Unia Europejska (Polish: European Union)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UE
We have 19 other meanings of UE in our Acronym Attic
- Unidad de Droga y Crimen Organizado (Spanish)
- Urban Development Zone (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Usable Drop Zone Length (airdrop computations)
- Usable Drop Zone Time (airdrop computations)
- Member of the United Empire Loyalists
- Ultimate Elektra (comic)
- Underlying Event
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kaczmarek, Julian (2003), Unia Europejska trudne dojrzewanie [Union europeenne--maturite difficile], Wroclaw.
Ryan, From Autarky to Market: Polish Economics and Politics, 1945-1995 (Wesport, CT: Praeger, 1998), 211-12; Andrzej Podraza, Unia Europejska w Procesie Reform Traktatowych [The European Union in the Process of Treaty Reforms] (Lublin, Poland: Publishing House of the Catholic University of Lublin, 2007), 354-73.