The organization has urged a halt to use of mortars, artillery and free-fall unguided bombs to attack targets in civilian neighbourhoods.
What does UGB stand for?
UGB stands for Unguided Bomb (gaming)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UGB
We have 18 other meanings of UGB in our Acronym Attic
- User Group for Adobe Products (software)
- University of Georgia Research Foundation
- Uniform Global Asymptotic Stability (engineering)
- United Gay Adult Sites (age verification site)
- Ugnayang Pang-Aghamtao, Inc (Anthropological Association of the Philippines)
- Under Graduate Aptitude Test (India)
- Union of Growers and Traders of Onions in the Philippines
- Unione Gardesana Albergatori Veronesi (Italy)
- Unmanned Ground-Air Vehicle (Germany)
- Underground Building
- Union Gabonaise de Banque (French: Gabonese Union Bank; France)
- Unité de Gros Bétail (French: Livestock Unit; France)
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth (frequencies)
- Universidad Gerardo Barrios (Spanish: Gerardo Barrios University)
- Universite Gaston Berger (French: Gaston Berger University; Saint-Louis, Senegal)
- Unternehmensgesetzbuch (Austrian Commercial Code)
- Urban Growth Boundary
- United Gamefowl Breeders Association, Inc.
- Undergraduate Government of Boston College
- Union Grove Baptist Church (Lexington, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In another video, there were remnants from a high-explosive unguided bomb known as OFAB 250/275.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] GBU-31/32/38 Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) Primary function: GPS/INS smart tailkit that fits on general-purpose unguided bombs.
Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) The JDAM is a guidance kit that converts existing unguided bombs into precision-guided "smart" munitions.
Unguided bombs, rockets and AGM-65 Maverick missiles can be carried for strike missions, while the AIM-9 Sidewinder is used for self-defense as well as armed escort missions protecting Marine assault helicopters.
Another lesson is that pilots should continue to practice visual deliveries of unguided bombs.
deep-strike aircraft will be unmanned and all unguided bombs will have been phased out.