The organization works closely with the G7 transformation staff and higher echelons to manage an accurate and valid list of unfinanced requirements.
What does UR stand for?
UR stands for Unfinanced Requirement(s)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UR
We have 13 other meanings of UR in our Acronym Attic
- Unknown Quantity
- Sveriges Utbildningsradio (Swedish: Swedish Educational Broadcasting)
- Udmurt Republic (Russia)
- Ultimate Ratio
- Unbridled Racing (Unbridled Racing Stable)
- Uncertain Reasoning
- Unconditioned Response (psychology)
- Underground Racing (Charlotte, NC)
- Underground Resistance (Detroit electro collective)
- Unemplyment Rate (labor statistic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Like most unfinanced requirements that are pulled together near the end of the fiscal year, we scrambled to definitize the design requirements, acquire the funds, and get the contract awarded before the end of the fiscal year.
Recent issues included tips on PPBS insertions points, working with the Army's Training Resource Model, and how to write effective Unfinanced Requirement issues.