The court held the claim against the physician for unfair and deceptive trade practices was not negligence-based because its foundation was deception and not a breach of the medical standard of care.
What does UDTP stand for?
UDTP stands for Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices (law)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Universal Digital Technology Corporation (Taiwan)
- Urban Development Training Center (Nepal)
- Utility Dog Tracking Dog (American Kennel Club designation)
- Utility Dog Tracking Dog Excellent
- Underage Drinking Task Force
- Urban Design Task Force
- User-Defined Table Function
- Upper Digestive Tract Hemorrhage
- Unified Data Technologies, Ltd.
- User-Defined Type Name
- Uniform Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Underwater Demolition Teams, Amphibious Forces, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Underwater Demolition Team Replacement (US Navy)
- Up and Down Transformed Response Rule
- United Dirt Track Racing Association
- Unité de Développement des Technologies du Silicium (French)
- Universal Data Transfer Service
- University Distinguished Teaching Scholars (Colorado State University)
- University of Dubuque Theological Seminary (Dubuque, IA)
- Urban Discipleship Training School (Youth with a Mission; Garden Valley, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
 The Washington Supreme Court ruled that this kind of conduct, akin to bait and switch selling, is part of the entrepreneurial or business aspects of the practice of law and, thus, falls within the scope of the state unfair and deceptive trade practices act.