Some magistrates and defence lawyers have claimed the Live Link scheme gives police an unfair advantage by being able to give evidence within their comfort zone.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Unfair Advantage (CSI Data)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- Unbalanced Asynchronous
- Unbelievably Amazing
- Und Andere (German: and others)
- Under Age
- Under Armour (stock symbol)
- Underground Atlanta
- Underwriters Accepted
- Unequal Angle (mechanical material engineering)
- Unified Architecture (open connectivity)
- Uniform Act (Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisitions Policies Act of 1970, as amended)
- Uniform Allowance
- Unintended Acceleration (automobiles)
- Unique Address
- Unique Advantage (staffing)
- Unique Applications
- Unit Administration
- Unit Administrator (military term)
- Unit Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
S urely this is an unfair advantage for some horses and shouldbestopped.
The IAAF says that his artificial limbs, which are specially designed for sprinting, give him an unfair advantage in height and stride.