In addition, under the new legislation, the voluntary registration programs for facilities and products would become mandatory, as would the reporting of any serious and unexpected adverse events.
What does UAE stand for?
UAE stands for Unexpected Adverse Event
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UAE
We have 76 other meanings of UAE in our Acronym Attic
- University of Aberdeen Development Trust (Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- Upper Aero-Digestive Tract
- Umbilical Artery Doppler Velocimetry (pregnancy)
- United against Domestic Violence (UK)
- University Advancement
- Universal Alliance of Diamond Workers (Gaborone, Botswana)
- Universidad Autonoma de Yucatan (State University of Yucatan, Mexico)
- University of Art and Design Zurich
- Ubiquitin Activating Enzyme (antibodies)
- Undefined Application Error
- Unidades Agrupadas de Exportación (Spanish)
- Uniform Amplitude Excitation
- Uninstalled Aircraft Engines (US Navy)
- Union des Anciens Etudiants de l'Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Union des Auto Entrepreneurs (French: Union of Auto Contractors)
- Union des Avocats Européens (French: European Lawyer's Union)
- United American Empire
- United Arab Emirates
- United Army of Entropia (gaming)
- United Aromatherapy Effort
Samples in periodicals archive:
Serious or unexpected adverse events associated with bisphosphonates can be reported to the FDA's MedWatch program at 800-332-1088 orwww.
Serious or unexpected adverse events associated with these drugs can be reported to the FDA's MedWatch program at 800-332-1088 or www.
Simply put, an HRO promotes swift rebound rates that contain unexpected adverse events in a time-critical manner, all to avoid catastrophes.
Cases of rare and unexpected adverse events, including three fatal cases of unpredictable, fulminant hepatitis, have been reported.