Nikolla read a section of council rules and regulations, noting that, "Unless excused by the chairman of the town council or subcommittee due to illness, vacation, unusual work problems or other just cause, a councilor's absence shall count as unexcused and unauthorized.
What does UNEX stand for?
UNEX stands for Unexcused (attendance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNEX
- Union Network Systems, Inc.
- Universal Education and Training, Ltd. (Australia)
- Union of Entrepreneurs for Educational Technology, A.C. (Mexico City, Mexico)
- United Nations Educational and Training Programme for Southern Africa
- Urban Neighborhood Educational Technology for You, Inc. (Bronx, NY)
- United Nations Emergency Unit for Ethiopia
- Union National des Etudiants de l'Universite Libanaise
- Urticaria Network eV (German)
- International Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training
- University of Newcastle (Australia and UK)
- University Explorer
- University-Class Explorer (NASA)
- Universidad Nacional Experimental Politécnica (Spanish, University in Venezuela)
- Umpqua National Forest (Oregon)
- Ungdomens Nykterhetsförbund
- Ungdommens Naturvidenskabelige Forening (Denmark)
- Unified Fine Thread
- Unified National Fine
- Unified National Fine Thread (tools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The terms and conditions laid down for eligibility of teachers to such remuneration provide for a teacher's attendance in a timely fashion, no unexcused absences, compliance with classroom timetables, attending vocational development course sessions, and attaining minimum score.
The executive vice chancellor of legal affairs for the California Community College Chancellor's office says paying them for meetings they don't attend is a violation of the state's Education Code Steven Bruckman says it's illegal for the district to pay trustees for unexcused absences.
The tribunal was told AIBP operated "a demerit" system which fined staff five points for lateness or for leaving work early, 10 points for an excused absence and 20 points for an unexcused absence.
9780060888596 AWOL; the unexcused absence of America's upper classes from the military--and how it hurts our country.
com AWOL: THE UNEXCUSED ABSENCE OF AMERICA'S UPPER CLASSES FROM MILITARY SERVICE AND HOW IT HURTS OUR COUNTRY considers class and the military--and how America's upper middle class members receive a different type of military experience--and sometimes none--than their less favored peers.