The facility can produce a broad range of structural steel products, including beams and columns, channels, equal angles, unequal angles, and sheet piling.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Unequal Angle (mechanical material engineering)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- Unauthorized Absence (Article 86 UCMJ)
- Unbalanced Asynchronous
- Unbelievably Amazing
- Und Andere (German: and others)
- Under Age
- Under Armour (stock symbol)
- Underground Atlanta
- Underwriters Accepted
- Unfair Advantage (CSI Data)
- Unified Architecture (open connectivity)
- Uniform Act (Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisitions Policies Act of 1970, as amended)
- Uniform Allowance
- Unintended Acceleration (automobiles)
- Unique Address
- Unique Advantage (staffing)
- Unique Applications
- Unit Administration
- Unit Administrator (military term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The facility will be capable of producing a range of structural steel products including beams and columns, channels, equal angles, unequal angles and sheet piling.