CEO of PAMR was briefed on the successful experience in insurance management and the unemployment insurance fund, as well as training of and qualifying jobseekers at Bahrain Training Institute before joining the labour market.
What does UIF stand for?
UIF stands for Unemployment Insurance Fund
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UIF
We have 30 other meanings of UIF in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Information Exchange Environment (data exchange format for electronic books)
- Ukrainian International Educational Fair
- University of Idaho Experimental Forest
- Union Internationale pour l'Étude des Insectes Sociaux
- Universidad Intercultural del Estado de México (Spanish: Intercultural University of Mexico State)
- User Interface Engineering Model (software development)
- Urine Immunoelectrophoresis
- Unidad de Inteligencia para Emergencias en Salud (Spanish: Intelligence Unit of Emergency Health; Mexico)
- Universitas Indonusa Esa Unggul (Indonesia)
- UAV (Unmanned Aerospace Vehicle) Interim Flight
- Unfavorable Information File
- Unidad de Inteligencia Financiera (Spanish: Financial Intelligence Unit; various nations)
- Unidad de Investigación Financiera (Spanish: Financial Investigation Unit)
- Union Infirmières France
- Unión Internacional de Ferrocarriles (French: International Union of Railways)
- Union of International Fairs (various locations)
- Unità di Informazione Finanziaria (Italian: Financial Information Unit)
- United Indoor Football
- United Islamic Front
- Universal Image Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 billion TL, involving the cash primary surplus, privatization revenues, The Unemployment Insurance Fund and The Savings Deposit Insurance Fund transfers, receipts from on-lent and guaranteed debt and use of cash account," it said.
The proposal would also allow states to apply for waivers from the Department of Labor to use unemployment insurance funds for something else as long as it is employment related.
Last week, the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce delivered some shockingly good news: Even without issuing a bond, as recently enacted legislation would allow, the state will be able to pay off in reasonable time the $360 million debt to the federal government, which provided cash for unemployment benefits after the recession devoured the balance in Arkansas' previously healthy unemployment insurance fund.
Perry got tons of attention for making a stand and turning down $556 million in federal unemployment insurance funds - because of the "strings attached.