The hospital appealed the decision awarding benefits to the employee to the Unemployment Compensation Board of Review (Board).
What does UCBR stand for?
UCBR stands for Unemployment Compensation Board of Review (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCBR
- Umbilical Cord Blood Lymphocytes
- United Commercial Bank Limited (Bangladesh)
- Université Claude Bernard - Lyon (Lyon, France)
- University of California Biomechanics Laboratory
- University of California's Berkeley Laboratory
- University of California at Berkeley Model United Nations
- Université de Caen Basse-Normandie (French: University of Caen Lower-Normandy)
- Urban Capacity Building Network (Thailand)
- Ulster County Board of Realtors (Kingston, NY)
- Ultra-Compact Biofilm Reactor (environmental science)
- Unitarian Church of Baton Rouge (Louisiana)
- Urban Community Based Rehabilitation (various locations)
- University of California Biotechnology Research and Education Program
- United Co-operative Baking Society
- University Committee on Biological Sciences (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- United Cricket Board of South Africa
- Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- University of California at Berkeley, School of Optometry
- University of California Berkeley School of Public Health
- Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Claimant appealed to the Unemployment Compensation Board of Review (Board).
The Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation Board of Review (Board) affirmed the referee's decision awarding benefits to Roberts.
Audrey's application for Unemployment Insurance Benefits (UIB) was denied A referee affirmed the denial of benefits as did the Unemployment Compensation Board of Review (Board).
Jones appealed to the Unemployment Compensation Board of Review.