Tommy Williams' SB 21 - which would subject Texans' eligible for unemployment compensation benefits to a drug test - passed out of that chamber's Economic Development Committee, but it has not yet been placed on the Senate calendar.
What does UCB stand for?
UCB stands for Unemployment Compensation Benefits
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCB
We have 81 other meanings of UCB in our Acronym Attic
- Uninhabited Combat Aerial Vehicle
- Uninhabited Combat Air Vehicle
- Unione Concessionari Audi Volkswagen (Italian: Audi-Volkswagen Dealers' Union; Verona, Italy)
- Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle
- Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle - Navy
- Utility Contractors Association of Washington
- Urban Councils Association of Zimbabwe
- Ultraviolet Coronal Berkeley
- Umwelt-Campus Birkenfeld (Germany)
- Uncalled4 Band (music)
- Union Chimique Belge (French; biopharmaceutical manufacturer; Brussels, Belgium)
- Union de Crédit pour le Bâtiment (Belgium)
- Unit Code Browser
- Unit Control Block
- United California Bank
- United Carolina Bank
- United Christian Broadcasters
- United Colors of Benetton (fashion brand)
- United Cricket Board
- Universal Chess Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The funding of emergency unemployment compensation benefits from the general revenue of the U.
Another group of Oregonians who would be bruised if the country teeters off the fiscal cliff are the more than 26,000 Oregonians whose emergency extension to unemployment compensation benefits would end.
Separate from the permanent Extended Benefits program, at times the federal government has funded extensions of unemployment compensation benefits, the most recent of which will be discussed in detail later in this article.
Emergency unemployment compensation benefits are paid out in a series of four tiers.
Just three months on the job, Reardon is at the forefront of the agency that is responsible for administering unemployment compensation benefits and trying to get the New Hampshire's 50,400 unemployed citizens back to work.
COLUMN: DIGEST State extends jobless benefits BOSTON - Laid-off Massachusetts workers will now get up to 39 weeks of unemployment compensation benefits, under an authorization to add 13 weeks of benefits announced by Gov.
Thus, according to the trial court, separation payments meeting these two requirements for supplemental unemployment compensation benefits are not considered wages for FICA tax purposes.