This includes up to 26 weeks of regular benefits, up to 53 weeks of emergency unemployment compensation and up to 20 weeks of extended benefits.
What does UCOMP stand for?
UCOMP stands for Unemployment Compensation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Union College (Schenectady, New York)
- Universal College of Learning (New Zealand)
- University of Colima (Colima, Mexico)
- Ultra-Wideband Coherent Optical LAN
- United Church Outreach Ministry (Wyoming, MI)
- United Condominium Owners of Michigan (Southfield, MI)
- United Currency Options Market
- Universal Church of Man
- Users' Committee of Foreign Semiconductors (Japan)
- Used Cooking Oil Methyl Ester (biodiesel)
- United Champions of Norrath (gaming guild)
- University of Connecticut (usually seen as UConn)
- University of Connecticut (also seen as UCon)
- Ulama Council of the Philippines
- Unclassified Common Operational Picture (USCG)
- United Circle of Prophets (video game forum)
- Unity Church of Prescott (Arizona)
- University of California, Office of the President
- University of Cambridge Oriental Publications (various locations)
- University Committee on Preparatory Education (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It deals with the unemployment compensation claim, not the ability of an employer to "fire someone for cause" as you portrayed.
During the course of the experiment, students observe how progressively higher levels of unemployment compensation affect unemployment rates, wages, and the distribution of income between skilled and unskilled workers.
The professor is on, about unemployment compensation, product liability, healthcare, workman's comp, and OSHA regulations built into our costs.