New York essentially hit the lottery with this undrafted free agent.
What does UDFA stand for?
UDFA stands for Undrafted Free Agent (National Football League)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UDFA
- Urban Direction Finding
- Urgent Detection Factor
- User Data File
- User Defined Feature
- User Defined Format
- User Defined Functions
- User Development Fee (India)
- User-Defined Field (SAP)
- Ultrasound Directed Follicle Aspiration
- UMIST (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology) Database for Astrochemistry (UK)
- Upper Demerara Football Association (Guyana)
- User Defined Function Block
- Urban Drainage and Flood Control District (Colorado)
- Undesirable Discharge, Fraudulent Enlistment (US Navy)
- Unity Displacement Factor Frequency Changer (electronics)
- Union of Democratic Forces of Guinea (political party; Guinea, Africa)
- University Dental Faculty Group (University of Rochester Medical Center; Rochester, NY)
- Unscheduled Data Flow Graph
- Unrelated Debt-Financed Income
- Unified Design for Manufacturing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Jennifer Toland FOXBORO - Linebacker Jeff Tarpinian made the Patriots' 53-man roster last season as an undrafted free agent out of the University of Iowa, contributed on special teams, and even got a start on defense in the Pats' Nov.
Murdock, who signed with the Titans as an undrafted free agent last year, ended up spending the entire season on the injured reserve list after injuring his Achilles tendon in training camp.
The undrafted free agent out of Arkansas has been exciting the Kansas City Chiefs in preseason, and he started at linebacker Aug.
He set a franchise rookie record for the Patriots in 1996 by scoring 120 points after being signed as an undrafted free agent.