Some third-party vendor products offer a snapshot of what an insured's deck page looked like with their prior carrier, providing relevant information with the highest degree of accuracy," said Dave Freeman, vice president and personal lines underwriting department manager for Erie Insurance Group.
What does U/W stand for?
U/W stands for Underwriting
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of U/W
We have 6 other meanings of U/W in our Acronym Attic
- Upstream (Process Engineering)
- Unified and Specified Logistics
- urine to serum creatinine ratio
- Under Voltage (more commonly seen as UV)
- Under the Will Of (legal)
- Uterine to Body Weight ratio
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (gaming)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (gaming)
- Utopia:macomb (roleplaying game)
- urine to plasma
- Urantia: The Great Cult Mystery (book)
- Chronically Infected Promonocytic Cell Line (HIV expression)
- Ultima 1 (game)
- Easyjet Airlines (IATA code)
- U2 (Irish rock band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
28(b)(7)); (5) Underwriting and dealing in government obligations and money market instruments in which state member banks may underwrite and deal under 12 U.
Key Points * Once & Done Underwriting gives Commercial agents a yes-or-no decision on applications, plus a range of scheduled credits and debits that they can apply to a policy.
iNB bas been recognized as a recipient of the E-Fusion Award in the Underwriting and Pricing category.