By reviewing the slip, each underwriter can see which underwriters accepted the risk.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Underwriters Accepted
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- Unauthorized Absence (Article 86 UCMJ)
- Unbalanced Asynchronous
- Unbelievably Amazing
- Und Andere (German: and others)
- Under Age
- Under Armour (stock symbol)
- Underground Atlanta
- Unequal Angle (mechanical material engineering)
- Unfair Advantage (CSI Data)
- Unified Architecture (open connectivity)
- Uniform Act (Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisitions Policies Act of 1970, as amended)
- Uniform Allowance
- Unintended Acceleration (automobiles)
- Unique Address
- Unique Advantage (staffing)
- Unique Applications
- Unit Administration