Britain and the US dispatched military planes carrying sophisticated unmanned underwater rescue vehicles to Russia's Far East late yesterday.
What does URF stand for?
URF stands for Underwater Rescue Vehicle (Swedish Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of URF
We have 36 other meanings of URF in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Real Estate Ventures
- Uranium Recovery by Extraction
- Utah Renewable Energy Zone (state task force)
- ULD Release Form
- Ultra Rapid Fire (gaming)
- Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines
- unassigned reading frame
- Under-Relaxation Factor
- Undergraduate Research Fellowship (various universities)
- underground research facility
- Unidentified Reading Frame
- Unidentified Remittance File
- Uniform Regulatory Framework (California)
- uniform reporting format
- Union of Right Forces (Russian political party)
- Union Routière de France (French: French Road Federation; est. 1935)
- Unique Registration Facility (FP7; European Union)
- Unit Recurring Fly-away cost
- Unit Rent Factor
- Unit Request Form (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Navy's Deep Submergence Systems Review Group were in the early stages of developing the Navy's first underwater rescue vehicles, two of which could reach 98 percent of the ocean's floor.