Heritage minister Jimmy Deenihan has granted EUR50,000 for the excavation by the underwater archaeology unit from his department's National Monuments Service.
What does UAU stand for?
UAU stands for Underwater Archaeology Unit (North Carolina Department of Cultural Resources)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UAU
We have 6 other meanings of UAU in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Atmosphere Temperature Soundings
- Urban Air Toxics Strategy (US EPA)
- Urban Area Transportation Study (various locations)
- Union of Autonomous Trade Unions of Croatia
- International Broadcasting Multimedia Platform of Ukraine
- University of Alaska Television
- Upland Adventures Television (outdoor adventures TV show)
- Urban America Television Network (Arlington, Texas)
- Unified Air Toxics Website (US EPA)
- Up, Against the Wall
- Underwood and Underwood (photography; est. 1880; New York, NY)
- United Activities Unlimited, Inc. (est. 1977; Staten Island, NY)
- Universities Athletic Union
- University of Alberta Ultimate (Canada)
- Uterine Activity Unit (gynecology)
- Unisys Airline Users Association
- United Airlines, Inc (stock symbol)
- Unadjusted Unconnected
- Unsafe Act Unsafe Condition
- United Amstrad User Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Petko Dimitrov, the director of the Underwater Archaeology unit of the Oceanology Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, which started to explore the ancient coastline of the Black Sea on June 27, 2011.
Ray Brandi, director of Cape Fear Community College's Marine Technology program, said the school has had a longstanding working relationship with the state's Underwater Archaeology Unit (UAU), which heads the recovery project.