Prior to serving as Undersecretary of Defense, Jonas held a variety of high-visibility public service positions that included Assistant director and chief financial officer for the FBI, and professional staff member on the U.
What does USECDEF stand for?
USECDEF stands for Undersecretary of Defense
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- United States East Coast
- United States Enrichment Corporation
- United States Eurasier Club (Fairfax, VA)
- Unity Security Force (gaming)
- Universal Services Echo Canceller
- US Elite Coaches Association (gymnastics)
- Utica Shelby Emergency Communications Association
- Under Secretary of the Air Force
- Under Secretary of the Air Force and Director of the National Reconnaissance Office
- US Export Council for Renewable Energy (est.1982; Washington, DC)
- Understand, Shape, Engage, Consolidate and Transition
- United States Employees' Credit Union (Houston, TX)
- United States (Army) Engineering Department (circa 1900)
- United States Department of Education (formerly USDE)
- United States Executive Director
- United States Equestrian Drill Association (Van, TX)
- United States Equestrian Drill Championship (horseback riding)
- Union Sportive Ezanville Ecouen (French sports club)
- United States Exploring Expedition
Samples in periodicals archive:
The process we're heading further into is a tax code-like governance process for defense acquisition," said John Young, undersecretary of Defense for acquisition, technology and logistics in the Bush administration.
Deputy Defense Secretary Gordon England and Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Eric Edelman have already announced that they plan to depart by January 20.
But incoming defense secretary Robert Gates may also ponder the pedigree of undersecretary of defense for policy Erie Edelman, a career foreign-service officer and former national-security advisor to the vice president (and said to be more moderate than his predecessor Douglas Feith).