106) Completed in 1989 the project, known as the Automated Underreporter Program (AUR), was designed "to replace the manual process of screening cases initially identified from matching income and deduction documents received from third party payers against tax returns.
What does URP stand for?
URP stands for Underreporter Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URP
We have 46 other meanings of URP in our Acronym Attic
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (U of M)
- Utah Researchers of Paranormal Activity (Brigham City, UT)
- Ultimate Realtime Operating System
- The University of Lapland (Rovaniemi, Finland)
- Unsurfaced Right of Way
- Ubuntu Release Party (software)
- Ufficio Relazioni con il Pubblico (Italy)
- Unauthorized Reproduction Prohibited
- Undergraduate Research Program
- Undergraduate Research Project
- Unemployment Relief Programme
- Unidade Radiológica Paulista
- Unidentified Road Pizza
- Uniform Repeating Pattern
- Unique Radiolytic Product
- Unité de Recherche en Psychologie (French: Research Unit in Psychology; Strasbourg, France)
- United Record Pressing (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Universal Referral Program (SCUBA diving)
- Universidad Ricardo Palma (Spanish)
- University Reimbursement Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IRS's underreporter program will see more "soft notices" being issued.
The IRS recently conducted a test in its Automated Underreporter Program (AUR).