Under the new rule, the waste must be treated so that not just the benzene, but all underlying hazardous constituents meet the applicable Universal Treatment Standards (UTS) before the waste or its residue can be land-disposed.
What does UHC stand for?
UHC stands for Underlying Hazardous Constituents
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UHC
We have 80 other meanings of UHC in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Health Benefits Program (federal insurance plan)
- Universal Hearing Benefits Plan (insurance)
- University Hospital Birmingham Trust (UK)
- Urochloa Hoja Blanca Virus (botany)
- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (India)
- Udvar-Hazy Center (National Air and Space Museum)
- Ultra High Capacity
- Ultra High Compression
- Unburned Hydrocarbons
- Under Honorable Conditions
- Undershoot Hardened Circuitry (Fairchild Semiconductor)
- Unholy Company (gaming clan)
- Unicorn Hobby Corporation (airsoft gun manufacturer)
- Unit Hardware Cost
- United Health Care
- United HealthCare Service, Inc.
- United Hebrew Charities
- United Hitech Corporation
- United Holy Church of America, Inc.