It will offer coverage options including: * Wrongful refusal to pay an underlying carrier * Inability to pay resulting from the insolvency of an underlying carrier * Drop-down punitive damage protection by election.
What does ULC stand for?
ULC stands for Underlying Carrier (telecommunications)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ULC
We have 86 other meanings of ULC in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Local Bodies Kashmir
- Upper Lake Branch Library (Upper Lake, CA)
- Union League Business Network (Philadelphia, PA)
- Universidade Luterana do Brasil (Brazilian University)
- Unity Lever Braking System (motorcycle technology)
- (French: Light University of Bujumbura; Bujumbura, Burundi)
- Ultra Light Client
- Ultra Low Cost (cellular phone)
- Ultrasonic Level Controller (various companies)
- Unconfirmed Letter of Credit
- Underwriters' Laboratories of Canada
- Unified Level-Aware Caching (computing)
- Unión Liberal Cubana (Cuban politics)
- Union Luxembourgeoise des Consommateurs (French: Luxembourg Union of Consumers; consumer protection group)
- Unit Labour Cost
- Unit Ledger Card
- Unit Level Code
- Unit Level Computer
- Universal Labor Council
- Universal Land Construction Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
with underlying carrier pricing that ranges between $8,133 and $10,909 per month.