The Evergreen Underground Water Conservation District, which covers Atascosa, Frio, Wilson and Karnes counties in the Eagle Ford Shale area, has an especially strict permitting program, water experts say.
What does UWCD stand for?
UWCD stands for Underground Water Conservation District
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWCD
- University of Waterloo Cycling Club (Canada)
- University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives
- United World Chinese Commercial Bank
- University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center
- United Way of Clark Champaign and Madison Counties (Ohio)
- United Way Career Counseling Program
- UC (Uncacheable) WC (Write-Combining) Cacheability Control Register (computing)
- United Way California Capital Region (Sacramento, CA)
- United World College of Costa Rica
- Uintah Water Conservancy District (Utah)
- United Water Conservation District (Santa Paula, CA)
- United Way of the Coastal Empire (Georgia)
- University of Wyoming Cooperative Extension Service
- United Way of Central Florida
- Utah Water Conservation Forum (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Undersea Warfare Control Functional Segment
- Uganda Women's Caucus on ICT (Information and Communications Technologies)
- United Way of Central Indiana
- United Way of Central Jersey (New Jersey, USA)
- Ultra Wide Cradle Kit
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is a partnership among farmers, ranchers, industry, the High Plains Underground Water Conservation District No.
The brief filed by the Medina County Underground Water Conservation District and several others, argued that the regulation of groundwater was a violation of private property rights and that Senate Bill 1477 must be declared unconstitutional because no other water regulation entity quite like EAA currently existed in Texas.
If we could be successful in settling this this session," said Jim Conkwright, general manager of the Lubbock-based High Plains Underground Water Conservation District, "I think it would go down as a landmark session.